Contact us if you have any questions or comments
As part of the Disability Tax Guide project, funded by HMRC, we will be running a pilot email help service to support users of this website until 31 March 2016.
You can access the help service by emailing:
The help service is staffed by LITRG technical officers and provides additional guidance and help on tax and National Insurance issues covered by the website.
What will the help service do?
- Help people understand their obligations to HMRC when taking on a personal assistant
- Signpost people to relevant parts of the Disability Tax Guide website including web text, factsheets and guide which will answer their questions
- Help website users understand their payroll filing options
- We can advise where to get further payroll advice and how to access HMRC in connection with being a new employer
- Help people understand their rights in respect of HMRC (for example with regards to penalties)
- Signpost people to appropriate advice services that are beyond the scope of our help service
What will the help service not do?
- Provide telephone support
- Run payrolls, give business advice, make RTI submissions or recommend particular products or services in relation to RTI
- Offer advice on matters relating to care assessments and independent living, employment law or benefits beyond what is included on the website
- Deal with ongoing casework such as complaints and appeals